התחביב שלי

aaaaa (Hebrew) by daniel.vanunu

7 Comments

1. i did well i think
    thank you all for reading my post about my hobby! i hope someday i could get to show you all a bit of my music sometime.

daniel.

2. יפה מאוד אפרוח מוכשר 😍

3. Hi Daniel,

I love your hobby! Did you know I had the same hobby when I was your age? 🙂 I wish I could read Hebrew so I could learn more about your hobby. Maybe you can translate it for me one day. I am so glad you added the video. You play the piano nicely. I liked the song you played. Is that one of your favourite pieces of music?
    Keep on playing the piano!
    Mrs. Bennett 🙂

4. Thank you for sharing your Canva presentation with me (the English version! Like Mrs Bennett, we both need to keep practicing out Hebrew!). It was great to learn about your passion for playing the Piano and all of the wonderful things you wish to do in the future.
    I really enjoyed listening to you play at the end – you are very talented!

Thanks,
    Ms.M

5. Great blog post! Forgive me for responding in English even though I fully read it through in the Hebrew! I type much faster in English…

…I took piano lessons from the time I was 3 years-old until Grade 10. Competitions, recitals, all that good stuff. And I TOTALLY regret having stopped! I can still read music, but not like I used to. I am glad you get so much enjoyment from your hobby.

…I LOVE that you are setting clear goals for practicing. I hope it motivates you…especially on the days you feel lazy.

Keep up the great blogging!

Doc